– Products listed are in GBP
– There is a 4% Processing Fee for paypal payments.
– Base checkout currency is in USD
– Please contact sales at email@example.com if you have any enquiries.
Global Freight Forwarding 2015
$2,003.52 – $6,010.63
Is this the end of the middleman?
As forwarders deal with rising challenges within the freight market, disruptive threats from start-up competitors have the potential to make the freight forwarder, as we know it, obsolete.
The future of the traditional freight forwarder role is in jeopardy thanks to changing demand, enhanced technology and a new breed of competitor. To survive, forwarders will need to upgrade their own IT capabilities and adapt to changing shipper requirements or run the risk of becoming obsolete.
What are the Key Findings?
- Despite an increase in market size, the freight forwarding market is still smaller than it was in 2012.
- Emerging markets will lead growth for freight forwarding through to 2018- notably thanks to the fruition of infrastructure projects, particularly in Africa and the Middle East
- How traditional freight forwarders respond to the growth of e-commerce market place competitors will shape the industry going forward
- Is the global supply chain giving way to a regional one?
- The impact of congestion at ports has rippled through the supply chain as shippers look to find available transportation- air, truck, rail or combination- to get products to the end user.
Ti’s exclusive freight forwarder provider rankings
How do you compare to your competitors?
For the first time, Global Freight Forwarding now contains complete rankings of the Top 20 freight forwarders ranked by revenue which will provide critical information as the market grows and M&A activity is expected to vastly increase. Rankings are provided 1-20 for the following:
- Freight forwarders by revenue
- Air freight forwarders by revenue and tonnage
- Sea freight forwarders by revenue and TEUs
Each freight forwarder profile contains:
- Operational information
- SWOT analysis (for the Top 10 freight forwarders)
Companies profiled in Global Freight Forwarding 2015: Agility, Bolloré Group, C.H. Robinson, CEVA, Damco, DB Schenker, DHL Global Forwarding, DSV, Expeditors, Kerry Logistics, Kintetsu Worldwide Express, Kuehne + Nagel, Nippon Express, Panalpina, Pantos Logistics, Sinotrans, SNCF Logistics (Geodis), UPS, UTi and Yusen Logistics
Ti’s bespoke market sizing data
What market sizing data is included?
- Global freight forwarding market size by region
- Market shares of the leading freight forwarders
- Global and regional growth and forecasts for both air and sea
- Market share of the leading air freight forwarders
- Market share of the leading sea freight providers by revenue and market share
- Freight forwarding market growth and forecast by region, with further breakdown and analysis of many countries within Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, Central America and the Caribbean.
Who should buy Global Freight Forwarding 2015?
Global Freight Forwarding 2015 is specifically written to provide comprehensive and easily accessible strategic information to:
- Global manufacturers
- Supply chain managers and directors
- Banks and financial institutions
- Consultants and analysts
- Marketing and knowledge managers
- All C-Level executives.
– Products listed are in GBP
Single User License – £1,295.00, Regional License – £2,590.00, Global License – £3,885.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.