– Products listed are in GBP
– There is a 4% Processing Fee for paypal payments.
– Base checkout currency is in USD
– Please contact sales at email@example.com if you have any enquiries.
Global CPG Logistics 2015
$2,104.41 – $4,621.21
What is Global CPG Logistics 2015?
“The Consumer Packaged Goods sector is one of the largest customers for contract logistics. With estimated revenues of over half a billion it is a global business that can make unique demands of logistics services. This report looks at both the size of the logistics operations supporting CPG and the nature of what the CPG demands from logistics providers” according to author and Ti Senior Analyst Thomas Cullen.
This essential report looks at the following key areas:
- Characteristics of CPG logistics
- Supply chains of the biggest CPG companies
- CPG market size and logistics costs
- CPG in developed and emerging economies
- Logistics service provider profiles.
What insights will you gain from Global CPG Logistics 2015?
- Identify the key market players- including overview of their supply chains and geographic operations coverage.
- Which LSPs service the CPG sector?
- What services are provided by the top LSPs? Who uses them? Also included is an overview of geographic coverage of operations and company financial information (including percentage of revenue from CPG activity).
- A comparison of emerging and developed markets- helping you identify risks and opportunities.
What are the key findings?
- North America spending 6.8% of total sales on logistics, whilst Europe spends just over 10.5%
- Markets in the emerging economies have much higher cost bases- possibly twice that or the US
- Perception that the CPG sector in developed economies offers little growth however some companies continue to grow at pace.
- Not all emerging economies have the same market needs- requirements for products in China vary to those required in Brazil
- One obstacle to growth of CPG in emerging markets is the poor efficiency of logistics. Transport is often expensive and high quality warehousing can be scarce.
- Growth of CPG in emerging markets is a major opportunity for those with the capital to acquire large and complex distribution centres.
What are the opportunities?
The report shows that the CPG sector is relatively stable in the developed world but that changing channels of consumption are providing scope for new service offerings and solutions to be implemented. Meanwhile in emerging markets, the under-developed logistics capacity of many markets has developed a substantially increased demand for more sophisticated logistics services to cater for growing demand for CPG.
Who should buy Global CPG Logistics 2015?
Global CPG Logistics 2015 is specifically written to provide comprehensive and easily accessible strategic information to those already involved or with an interest in CPG logistics as well as:
- Global manufacturers
- Supply chain managers and directors
- Banks and financial institutions
- Consultants and analysts
- Marketing and knowledge managers
- All C-Level executives.
– Products listed are in GBP
Single User License – £955.00, Regional License – £1990.00, Global License – £2,185.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.