The Ti Dashboard provides over 80 charts and tables of the most important macro and industry specific indicators from around the world, keeping you right up to date with the latest trends and developments.
The Ti Dashboard uses the latest interactive charting functionality and allows subscribers to download data. Each chart includes historical data and is kept updated by Ti’s team of researchers and analysts.
Ti Dashboard in Detail
Charts are available in the following categories:
Ti market size data for the Global Contract Logistics, Express & Small Parcels and Freight Forwarding markets.
Monthly road freight rates on key European road traffic lanes provided in conjunction with Freightex.
A range of macro-economic and trade data plotting the health of the global economy.
Global and regional container shipping data including volumes and rates.
Global and regional export and import time series data and charts.
Global and regional (including Asia Pacific, Europe and US) air cargo data.
A range of industry specific data and charts related to key sectors including chemical, automotive, high tech and retail.
Road and rail freight data from Europe, North America and China including output levels and rates.
Charts and time series data related to oil and pump prices.
Features of Ti Dashboard
Subscribe to the Ti Dashboard
Ti Developed Indices
The Dashboard includes two unique charts developed by Ti – a global air freight index and a global sea freight index. Utilising data from a range of sources, these indices are updated monthly and provide exclusive analysis of the latest market trends.
The air freight index is also broken down by geographic region: Asia, Europe, US, enabling comparisons between the different geographic areas.
In addition, Ti has partnered with FreightEx to create the European Road Freight Rates Index. Data is updated on a weekly basis. The index covers the following UK import lanes to Birmingham: Milan, Frankfurt, Lyon, Brussels, Madrid and a combined average.
- The Dashboard homepage provides an overview of the latest developments in the market.
- The Latest Indices section indicates the value by which data has increased or decreased compared to the previous update.
- This feature make s the most recent data easily accessible.
- The Dashboard provides news and analysis specifically related to its charts.
- News and briefs are easily accessible from the new Dashboard homepage.
- Dashboard related news items include quotes from their original sources as well as commentary from a Ti expert.