– Products listed are in GBP
– There is a 4% Processing Fee for paypal payments.
– Base checkout currency is in USD
– Please contact sales at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries.
Trends in Logistic Technology
$1,159.51 – $3,478.76
Insight into the critical technological developments and solutions that will shape the future of the logistics industry.
This report describes how sectors of the industry are using information systems to manage their operations, as well as how these solutions are evolving. We hope that by clarifying the context in which many of the established solutions have been used, we can help people understand the opportunities (and disadvantages) presented by some of the solution sets now emerging.
Our primary goal is to try and identify the critical developments and solutions that will be transformational, or at least enable transformational capabilities for their users. We recognize that not every organization can adopt transformational capabilities as fast as they might wish: issues of resources, culture and ongoing contracts are always factors that must be considered. However, we believe that we can act as a reference point for companies looking for some insight and perspective into what may seem to be a bewildering mix of nomenclature and choice.
Exclusive highlights on technologies and the future of e-commerce
- Companies operating in the e-commerce industry are constantly looking for better ways to exploit technology to their advantage, and logistics providers are no different.
- Delivery flexibility is a vital enabler for e-retailers aiming to keep up with changing consumer demands, which also vary between countries and regions: The last-mile will be increasingly influenced by AI.
- The success of the global integrators in cross-border express movements will depend upon their information management, which is crucial for inventory visibility.
Exclusive highlights on LSPs and disruptive technologies
- Freight forwarders are perceived as low tech and unresponsive by shippers. The advent of cloud-based instant quotation and booking systems has led some to question the utility of traditional freight forwarders.
- “There are two ways logistics companies can attain scale: Through acquisitions or with technology.”
- With the manipulation of the supply chain’s entire information flow, the control tower can maintain security, optimise efficiency and ensure the process runs smoothly. By applying this model to their operations, LSPs could ensure that they remain relevant.
This report is perfect for
- Global manufacturers
- Banks and financial institutions
- Supply chain managers and directors
- Logistics procurement managers
- Marketing managers
- Knowledge managers
- All C-level executives
– Products listed are in GBP
Single User License – £895.00, Small Group License – £1,790.00, Global License – £2,685.00