– Products listed are in GBP
– There is a 4% Processing Fee for paypal payments.
– Base checkout currency is in USD
– Please contact sales at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries.
Philippines Transport and Logistics 2015
$715.47 – $2,146.39
For logistics providers, the Philippines offers many opportunities but also has many barriers. For those who have already invested in the market, difficulties have been overcome and success has been found. With on-going development across many sectors, the Philippines logistics market could open up to much more investment in the coming years.
What are the Key Findings?
- The gradual integration of the ASEAN Economic Community next year offers a huge opportunity for the Philippines and other Member States to boost regional trade.
- The logistics market in the Philippines is highly fragmented but in some instances dominated by strong, integrated international LSPs with reliable local partners.
- Success has been seen in the electronics sector with hardware manufacturers such as Seiko Epson, Brother Industries and Lexmark International all expanding their Philippines operations recently
- Bureaucracy, corruption, the lack of transparent rules and codes of business and a sometimes murky legal system all create barriers to business success in the Philippines.
- Streamlining many of the processes and removing obstacles that make business in the Philippines so difficult could be a major driver of economic growth, trade and logistics demand.
Which competitors operate in the Philippines?
Philippines Transport & Logistics 2015 includes brief introductions to the largest providers in the Philippines logistics market- both domestic and international.
Companies profiled in Philippines Transport & Logistics 2015: 2Go Group, AAI Worldwide Logistics, ASL Logistics, JRS Express, LBC Express, LF Global Logistics Solutions, LF Logistics Philippines, Lorenzo Shipping Corporation, Magsaysay Transport and Logistics, Oceanic Container Lines (OCLI), Agility, DB Schenker Logistics, DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, DHL Supply Chain, Expeditors, FedEx, Kintetsu World Express, Kuehne + Nagel, Nippon Express, Panalpina, Toll Holdings, UPS, UTi and Yusen Logistics.
Ti’s unique market sizing data
Philippines Transport & Logistics 2015 includes Ti’s exclusive market sizing data. The ‘Market Assessment’ chapter within the report sizes the following markets in 2013 Euro terms:
- Contract logistics
- Freight forwarding (Sea Freight, Air Freight, Total)
- Express (Domestic Express, International Express, Total).
Forecasts to 2020 are also provided with three possible growth scenarios (low, moderate and high) traced out for each market. The scenario which is realised depends on the extent of infrastructure improvements, as measured by the World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index. 2013-2020 CAGRs (compound annual growth rates) under each scenario are specified, offering analysts a clear picture of the medium term prospects for each logistics market.
Who should buy Philippines Transport & Logistics 2015?
Philippines Transport & Logistics 2015 is specifically written to provide comprehensive and easily accessible strategic information to:
- Global manufacturers
- Supply chain managers and directors
- Banks and financial institutions
- Consultants and analysts
- Marketing and knowledge managers
- All C-Level executives.
– Products listed are in GBP
Single User License – £455.00, Regional License – £910.00, Global License – £1,365.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.